GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.
The Ecommerce and Web Marketing Senior Manager for Domains is responsible for meeting online sales targets of selected GoDaddy Domains flows/offers through the implementation of ongoing site and mobile optimizations to improve the buying experience, support product launches and drive targeted marketing campaigns with cross-channel teams. Targets include new customer acquisition, units, revenue, ARPU, churn, retention and sales satisfaction.
The Senior Manager is directly responsible for defining the strategy and execution of online merchandising, content and user experience to drive revenue and customer acquisition for GoDaddy products.
He/She is also responsible for analyzing data and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) on a continual basis and providing recommendations that drive the business forward.
The ideal candidate will not only have the ability to analyze data in order to measure test effectiveness but will also be passionate about the data and be able to effectively identify the needle-moving opportunities to maximize sales and customer satisfaction potential. The Senior Manager will report to the Ecommerce & Marketing Domains Director
- Work with the Domains product marketing to fully understand the features and benefits of the products as well as gain a deep understanding of the target customer and key customer segments.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the website presentation properly merchandises product benefits so that customers understand everything they need to make a buying decision.
- Owns web revenues for selected Domains products/flows. Utilize analytics to drive improvement in conversion and AOS to increase global revenue and drive new customers.
- Owns purchasing flows, related landing pages and content, works with the UX and product teams regarding changes to product content pages and is responsible for improving conversion of products/flows.
- This manager position will be the point of contact for otherchannel marketing & product stakeholders, responsible for ensuring that these partner’s business interests are understood and represented in online sales & marketing.
- This is an extremely collaborative role and the ideal candidate will be able to partner with and influence many other team members in all parts of the marketing and platform organization.
- Create goal-specific plans, drive execution, track and report on program performance, and present in-depth analyses with insights & recommendations to improve and grow the Domains product line.
- Develop, plan and implement online marketing strategies to optimize the customer experience, drive online sales, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with UX to define and optimize purchasing flows. Use analytics to review performance and develop plans to optimize/test.
- Provide weekly business analysis of key site metrics and customer feedback to internal customers including product teams, advertising and marketing with strategic recommendations and commentary as necessary.
- Leverage product sales data from otherchannels of distribution to ensure the most effective merchandising of products on the site. Build and manage upsell and cross-sell programs.
- Obtain, review, monitor and share customer feedback to ensure an optimal shopping, checkout and activation experience with our Website builder, WordPress, Presence & Commerce products.
- Collaborate with complementary product teams to identify cross-product opportunities on the site, in marketing campaigns, within the product applications, and otherlocations.
- Work closely with UX, creative, project managers and development teams to define experiences, meet deadlines and sales goals.
- Collaborate with International marketing teams to identify opportunities to effectively market the product lines in-country.
- The Senior Manager will be regularly involved in the following: MVT and website optimization, project management, product messaging, content creation, SEO, search engine marketing programs, user story writing, email marketing campaigns, call center campaigns, personalization and segmentation, data mining and analysis, writing creative briefs, and social media.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related degreerequired
- Minimum 5 years of experience with ecommerce, , website merchandising, online promotions, ecommerce optimization and MVT required
- Extremely analytical person for this role who is comfortable working with large sets of data, knows how to determine statistical significance and draw insights from data reports
- Strong analytical skills coupled with the excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Strong strategic thinking capability; demonstrated ability to anticipate future trends and strategic opportunities and then take the product development from research to design and then testing.
- Experience with Tableau, Google Analytics and other analytics software for web marketing analytics
- Ability to manage multiple projects, with strong project and time management skills
- Knowledge of mobile commerce required
- Experience with website creative, user story/requirements writing and development processes
- Basic understanding of Agile and Lean methodologies
- Digital advertising experience specifically in search, SEO and retargeting is preferred
- Direct response marketing, online display advertising, and e-mail campaignexperience a plus
- Marketingexperience to small business owners a plus
- Content creation understanding, with experience a plus
- A fun entrepreneurial spirit, always generating new ideas
- Personal dedication to quality standards
- The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is hard-working and thrives in a fast-paced and results-driven work environment
Job ID R001326