Responsible for digital marketing development and strategy, having a significant and immediate impact in achieving key brand objectives that support the overall strategy to drive a best in class customer and consumer experience.
Will serve as the key liaison between the Rawlings BU’s branding and strategy and the marketing execution by our NB partners through the sale process and throughout the transitional services agreement.
- Lead the strategy and innovation for the direct channel, including direct to consumer and business to business ecommerce initiatives.
- Build the B2C and B2B digitalchannel into the company’s overall business operations and seek to deliver an outstanding customer experience while continuing to build the value of the company’s brand and expand its traditional customer base.
- Identifies and executes short and long-term digital brand marketing strategies for Rawlings
- Deliver annual sales objectives.
- Acts as the liaison between Rawlings and Newell DTC team. Works hand-in-hand to guide the brand message & reinforce Rawlings ‘voice’ with
- Newell DTC merchandising team.
- Leads collaborative working relationships with various functions, including creative & technical/configuration groups, IT, supply chain, business unit leaders, vendors and agencies to develop highly effective digital marketing strategies to address short term and long-term business objectives
- Oversees and manages digital tech group responsible for B2B apparel configuration
- Oversees and manages in-house video and brand social media strategies and personnel
- Manages weekly/monthly B2B & Partner email & digital communication
- Responsible for creating digitalpromotions for B2B and brand initiatives
- Serves as subject matter expert for best practices in the internal and external digital space
- Audit websites on a regular basis for potential improvement opportunities and to ensure best-in-class practices.
- Develop benchmarks and key success metrics per project/initiative to be measured and reported on throughout project lifecycles to allow for optimizations and necessary improvements.
- Monitors and fully understands competitors and markets as it relates to digital marketing trends and initiatives
- Develops strategies to drive effective distribution of marketing communications based on customer, channel, and campaign variables.
- Monitors emerging media trends and subsequent development of measurable tests of new digital marketing strategies
- Directs team in development and implementation of digital consumer strategy, tactics and initiatives for all brand/B2B digitalchannels
- Serves as liaison with digital platforms on the infrastructure that supports digital marketing efforts.
- Reports performance metrics to vendors and internal stakeholders
Provides consultative leadership to licensed retailers on all aspects of digital
- Drives thought leadership and development of annual and seasonal plans around digital marketing channels
- Inspires and delivers innovative, creative advertising solutions that disrupt the market, distinguish our brands, and meet given business objectives.
- Accountable to link advertising to business impact/sales
- Secures and manages appropriate suite of creative and media agencies to cost effectively meet our business objectives and brand consistency
- Manages P & L for department digital activity
- Solicits research, benchmarks external and internal performance as necessary
- Provides overall leadership and sets priorities, goals and expectations for internal team
- Sets direction and maintaining focus and alignment of work with multiple teams toward company objectives and future strategies
- Evaluates ideas and drives integration throughout all key customer & consumer touch points
- Build for the future and provide people leadership; oversee people plans and strategies to attract, motivate and retain highly diverse, qualified and engaged team members.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, MBA a plus
- Minimum 8years prior experience driving e-commerce and DTC digital strategy
- Understanding of sporting goods industry a plus
- Proven accountability in developing effective spending levels and managing within committed budget parameters
- Prior experience and proven ability to function as persuasive leader on cross-functional team or task force that successfully delivered a solution for given business challenge(s); as well as similar relationships with outside business partners/experts.
- Record of consistently achieving objectives within time, cost, and profit parameters
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work with a growth oriented company where it is necessary to react quickly to market changes and consumer trends
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills
- Strong problem solving skills, goal oriented, self-motivated
- Proven ability to work with and through others to achieve desired results
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, CMS, social media & advertising
- Ability to prepare and present executive management level presentations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven leadership, organization and analytical problem-solving skills