Architects, develops and administers customized Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions for the customer base. Responsible for determining/ documenting the technical requirements, developing functional specifications and implementing comprehensive "end to end" document capture, scan, store and retrieval solutions. Participates in the document discovery and statement of work processes, in an effort to clearly define the products and professional services labor required, to solve defined business problems. Develops project plans consisting of a work break down structure of tasks as well as manages the pre-production issues and change orders, as required. Designs and implements complex ECM workflow solutions in concert with base system installations. Delivers post production technical support, as required.
Essential Job Functions
- Architects, develops and implements complex/ custom ECM solutions as part of the Sales and Professional Services processes.
- Develops customized demos and proof-of-concepts, as required during the sales process and for events.
- Provides support to Sales related to Statement of Work ("SOW") development, and supports the Solution Development process during the sales cycle.
- Facilitates technical discovery meetings with contracted customers.
- Authors the Functional Specification Document and ascertains customer approval.
- Develops the work break down structure of tasks required to implement and deploy an approved ECM solution.
- Participates in Sales and Training events, as required.
- Authors, facilitates and executes approved Change Orders as required by the customer.
- Participates in technical/ end user training classes in support of the installed ECM solution.
- Delivers technical support to contracted customers and tracks time utilization/ problem resolution within the problem management system. Also, works as part of the installation team, as required.
- Acquires and maintains current technical knowledge of relevant product/ service offerings as it pertains to document capture, storage, retrieval, electronic workflow, data and systems integration.
- Supports the development of the internal ECM systems, and provides rollover support to end users, when the Help Desk is not available, or issue escalation is required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Prior experience with Business Process Improvement projects required
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to execute within a team structure
- Strong technical implementation and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal partners and external vendors to solve technical problems
- Ability to create process documentation – Visio experience preferred
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook)
- Knowledge of SharePoint - Preferred
- Job duties require moderate travel to contracted customer locations.
- Required job duties are sedentary and normally performed in a climate controlled office environment
- Must possess broadband internet connectivity
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Four year college degree or satisfactory completion of a technical curriculum from an accredited computer school and/ or equivalent work experience
- Three years or greater experience implementing ECM solutions (OnBase and Kofax– highly desired)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in managing / implementing medium to high complexity projects
- Hyland OnBase and/ or Kofax Certifications - Desired
- Hyland OnBase Installer Certification – Desired
- Hyland OnBase Workflow Certification – Desired
- ReadSoft INVOICES Certification – Desired
- Ephesoft Certification – Preferred