Our direct client is looking for an ECM OnBase Consultant in Harrisburg, PA.
- The Client is actively modernizing the way it does business and meets the public and client needs.
- As part of this effort, Client has purchased and stood up an ECM solution utilizing the OnBase product toolset.
- Client’s goals are to reduce paper, enhance document management, streamline processes, have a centralized electronic repository, convert legacy Filenet solutions, enhance agency transparency, and provide better services to the public.
- The long-term goal is to utilize the products across the many agency bureaus.
- This position is required to assist in these efforts in standardizing the OnBase solution throughout the department.
- Specifically, Client is seeking an individual experienced in infrastructure planning and deployment for its multiple environments (DEV, TEST, and Production).
- The selected candidatewill work with the existing technical staff at client's location, including a Project Manager, Database Administrators, a Middleware architect, and various Business Analysts (BA)s, and developers.
- The individual will assist with the design, installation and configuration of the tool, along with working to build associated workflows.
- Candidate will take direction from an existing PM or other management at to determine assignments and follow through on execution.
- They will lead the implementation and configuration of the ECM tools.
- By working with the PM, they will develop project schedules and work schedules and participate in all activities related to setting up, configuring, implementing and maintaining the ECM solution.
- Additionally, the individual will identify and communicate any issues regarding deadlines, hardware, configuration, end-user requests, etc.
- Individual must have the ability to develop testing scenarios, test plans, and/or develop scripts, and provide quality assurance to ensure proper functioning system.
- Will work with the end-users and the PM to determine key words for indexing, and establish enterprise wide standards.
- Ultimately, this individual will be required to transfer knowledge to client and/or othercontracted staff.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field - Required - 4Years
- Experienceworking with Electronic Content Management Systems - Required - 10 Years
- Strong communication skills - Required
- Strong writing skills - Required
- Strong analytical skills - Required
- Experience configuring servers, specifically for an OnBase environment - Required
- Experience developing workflows within an OnBase solution - Required
- Experience establishing and executing test plans within an OnBase solution - Required
- Configuration and product knowledge of OnBase including physical taxonomy and creating virtual folders - Required
- Knowledge of Filenet - Nice to have
- Knowledge of Oracle RDMS - Nice to have
- Experienceworking with State Government or Environmental organizations - Nice to have
Location: Harrisburg, PA