ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with technical team to prevent, diagnose and troubleshoot Eclipse CRP issues.
- Participates in a team environment where customer satisfaction is the primary measure of success.
- Plans and implements customer support and feedback systems that assure high levels of departmental success viz. high levels of IT system availability.
- Work with internal and external business owners and the technical team to convert acquired organizations onto the Morsco Eclipse environment.
- Upgrades and Updates
- Discovers and identifies systems that provide high ROI while advancing the technical capabilities of IT subsystems.
- Negotiates the purchases and acquisitions of all IT solutions and systems.
- Works closely with preferred vendors and develops relationships within the broader vendor network.
- Works with customers to demonstrate methods of work and to explain principles of computer-based systems in order to enable employees’ use of the IT systems available to them.
- Participates in the design and implementation of varieties of IT-related objectives of several across the board sytems, including forms, reports, and query design; offering creative solutions to new problems; identifying and advocating cost-savings; identifying vulnerabilities in system processes and strategies and contributing to amelioration and corrections to such issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience with Epicor Eclipse
- 3+ years’ working with Eclipse in a distribution environment
- 5+ years working in a generalized IT environment or hands-on consulting role
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communications skills
- Demonstrated, ongoing and sustained exercise of the skillset in a productive, for-profit business environment
- Must be proficient in application administration and maintenance, as well as supporting enhancements to the ERP applications and their related integrations.
- Must be able to work with functional business process owners across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to traveloccasionally
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits: