Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
Otis Southern Region is searching for a highly motivated eBranch Sales Representative. The position will be based in North Carolina and support the greater Raleigh branch.
If you are looking for a role that combines your drive to succeed with a passion for customers, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, motivated customer service professional.
The eBranch Sales Representative is a specialized position to meet the needs of a select grouping of customers. The goal is to enhance our communication frequency and delivery for this specific segment of customers by removing in person communication and increasing overall touch points on an annual basis.
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 1,000 units
- Proactively contact all customers on a rotational basis
- Provide resolution to customer needs surrounding insurance certificate requests, billing questions, call back concerns, maintenance record requests and scheduling
- Propose and sell additional service required to meet the needs of the customer
- Provide 24 hour response time or less to all customer inquiries and internal Otis inquiries
- Facilitate and deliver all annual, national, regional or sub-regional special projects
- Excellent customer services skills, including professional phone etiquette and the ability to handle difficult customers
- Must have strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills, including speaking, listening and writing as well as attention to detail and the ability to follow standard processes and procedures is a requirement
- Ability to attain and maintain department performance metrics. (Metrics and acceptable performance standards are established by management which reserves the right to modify them at any time)
- Must possess the ability to type at least 25 wpm with accuracy
- Knowledge of elevator and escalator industry preferred
- Must be able to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated individuals who have the ability to manager simultaneous projects and responsibilities
- Bachelor's in engineering or business degree with 3+ years’ experience
- Master's degree with 1–2+ years’ experience
Job ID 55578BR