Integrity Management Consulting is seeking an EVM (Earned Value Management) Analyst. Integrity’s strong public sector client base means our employees directly contribute to the success of our national government in accomplishing its mission every day. Join Integrity and make an impact!
Description of Duties:
- Provide cradle to grave (e.g., pre-award to post-award) EVM consulting life cycle support for our HHS (ASPR/BARDA) federal client, including policy, implementation, analysis, reporting, tool application, and training.
- The specific focus will be to work with the EVM team to manage EVM data, such as the EVM portfolio status dashboards and briefings, and help program project officers (i.e., Project Managers) and contracting personnel implement
s EVM best practices.
- Be able to use Microsoft Excel to enter data, and create complex formulas, using pivot tables, to create charts, and embed editable charts and tables into PowerPoint and create briefings
- Assist with developing EVM policies and procedures in accordance with HHS EVM guidelines, and standard language to be inserted in solicitations and contracts that outlines the EVM requirements as defined in the client's EVM policy;
- Assisting with EVMS implementation plan pre-award reviews and recommendations consistent with Earned Value Management's Seven Principles;
- Assist program/project managers and contractors on EVM data reporting;
- Provide a monthly analysis of EVM and schedule data, and validating a monthly dashboard (i.e., quad chart) for each active contract and task orders in the approved format;
- Support development, implementation, and maintenance of a web-based system for aggregating and viewing EVMS data;
- Deliver briefings regarding the EVM reporting status and analysis of all contracts;
- Validate EVM data provided by contractors supporting HHS;
- Review existing HHS EVM policies, standard operating procedures, and guidebooks and drafting and maintaining updated versions based on lessons learned, changes to policy, and industry standards; and
- Developing and executing EVM training to HHS program managers and staff.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business or related field plus 6 years of experience or MA/MS plus 2 years of experience
- Must have Earned Value Management (EVM) experience using EVMS systems or tools such as Cobra, MPM, Winsight, Primavera, etc. supporting a federal customer with understanding of federal EVM policies and practices
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft (MS) Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project(or similar scheduling tool, Outlook)
- Must be able to pass a government background check(HHS Public Trust)
- Preferred experience in project management
- Applicable Certification (e.g., CAPM, PMP, EVP), or scheduled to sit for exam, a plus
- Familiarity with SharePoint, a plus
- Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance. Possession of Secret clearance preferred.