This entry level representative will be responsible for achieving sales objectives by effectively implementing marketing strategies and sales plans in assigned territory/territories. Responsible for providing current, accurate and meaningful product information to physicians/customers, for the primary purpose of selling the customer on medical products. Accountable for maintaining compliance with all policies that govern sales activity.
Education, Experience, & Other Requirements:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree (B. A. or B.S.) from a four-year accredited college or university
- 2+ years of outside sales experience required
- Up to 3 years of pharmaceutical or medical sales required (neurology/CNS experience is preferred)
- Previous Business-to-Business Sales experience required
- Travel within territory, and to/from meetings/trainings, required
- Must live near the center of territory or be willing to relocate to it
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Must produce documented sales results and examples of awards/achievements
- Working experience during college preferred
- May need to work evenings and weekends as needed (conferences, programs, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills, & Core Competencies:
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability
- Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint (Microsoft office).
- Must exercise logic and common sense when confronted by varying circumstance or conditions not covered by established practices or procedures.
- Drive to consistently go above and beyond
- Teamwork & collaboration