We have an exciting opportunity for an Instructional Designer who will be part of our Training & Development Team within the Customer Care Contact Center. This role provides the opportunity for a seasoned instructional designer to collaborate with internal SMEs and to analyze training needs, develop learning objectives, determine appropriate delivery methods, and produce learning curricula for our customer facing and supervisory associates. In this role, you will:
• Partner with subject matter experts and various Customer Care departments to identify training needs through performance metrics and gap analysis.
Ÿ Have accountability for recommending, designing, developing and implementing training solutions for both supervisory and hourly associates based on instructional design methods.
• Be a key member of a team responsible for managing, developing, implementing and evaluating system, interpersonal, and sale and service training solutions.
• Perform instructional design and delivery - assess, research, design, develop, implement, and evaluate training for various associate groups within Customer Care.
• Explore with managers any identified performance improvement or knowledge enhancement opportunities and serve as an information resource.
• Develop online/elearning programs - rapidly develop learning objects for blended or independent approach to include elearning, video, instructor led, virtual instructor led, etc.
• Utilize rapid authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline to develop engaging, interactive learning programs.
• Determine appropriate performance support tools including job aids, online reference tools, etc.
• Manage a variety of training projects (large and small in scope) and represent the training team on projects and initiatives.
• Mentor and collaborate with other members of the training department in development and delivery of learning projects.
• Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
• B.S. Degree or equivalent
• 5+ years of design, development and implementation of training
• Experience using Adobe Captivate and Articulate applications
• Proficient in graphic design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications such a Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Demonstrated knowledge and application of education fundamental concepts: instructional design methodologies, adult learning theory, ADDIE, Kirkpatrick's levels of evaluation, etc.
• Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong editing and proofreading skills
• Excellent presentation skills and presenting to all levels of the organization
• Must demonstrate high level of business acumen.
• Driven quick-learner who successfully manages multiple projects.
• Ability to establish cooperative working relationships
• Knowledge of retail contact center learning development a plus