Industry: Real Estate & Construction•
5 - 7 years
Posted 44 days ago
• Be a key member of a team responsible for managing, developing, implementing and evaluating system, interpersonal, and sale and service training solutions.
• Perform instructional design and delivery - aseess, research, design, develop, implement, and evaluate training for various associate groups within Customer Care.
• Explore with managers any identified performance improvement or knowledge enhancement opportunities and serve as an information resource.
• Develop online/elearning programs - rapidly develop learning objects for blended or independent approach to include elearning, video, instructor led, virtual instructor led, etc.
• Utilize rapid authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline to develop engaging, interactive learning programs.
• Determine appropriate performance support tools including job aids, online reference tools, etc.
• Manage a variety of training projects (large and small in scope) and represent the training team on projects and initiatives.
• Mentor and collaborate with other members of the training department in development and delivery of learning projects.
• Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
• B.S. Degree or equivalent
• 5+ years of design, development and implementation of training
• Experience using Adobe Captivate and Articulate applications
• Proficient in graphic design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications such a Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Demonstrated knowledge and application of education fundamental concepts: instructional design methodologies, adult learning theory, ADDIE, Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation, etc.
• Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong editing and proofreading skills
• Excellent presentation skills and presenting to all levels of the organization
• Must demonstrate high level of business acumen.
• Driven quick-learner who successfully manages multiple projects.
• Ability to establish cooperative working relationships
• Knowledge of retail contact center learning development a plus