This is a leadership position where the individual is responsible for the efficient and safe execution of maintenance repairs and the over all equipment reliability of the Power and Recovery Department electrical equipment. Maintenance activities include: directing crew in routine repairs, outage preparation and execution, preventive and predictive maintenance efforts.
The supervisor will provide direction, guidance and support for all crew members.
Additionally, this individual will work closely with operations in development and execution of a five year area reliability improvement and equipment maintenance strategy, development and execution of the area repair budget, as well as, continuous improvement.
- BS Degree in ElectricalEngineering or equivalent practical/technical experience
- Supervisory experience
- Thorough knowledge of reliability concepts and application
- Demonstrated leadership
- Demonstrated ability to create and sustain change
- Demonstrated ability to engage a work force
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Building effective teams
- Drive for results
- Action Oriented
- Functional technical skills
- Decision Quality
- Motivating others
- Systems thinking, capable of communication operational definition, develop and implement management systems to ensure sustainability, and create and manage measurement metrics and tracking programs.
- Able to view a system as a collage of interconnected and related processes and work in and or on the system as situation dictates.
- Ability to understand and execute strategic, capital, and annual production items and stay within communicated cost plan.
- Capable to set vision and mission and develop guiding principles to improve craft engagement.