The Electrical Quality Inspectorsupports the implementation of the McDermott Management System for assigned Power Group Construction Projects, and is performing inspections / surveillances of electrical installations and related activities associated with process, documentation and inspection/testing program requirements. This position reports to the Project Site Quality Manager.
- Ability to blend well with the Project Team.
- Understand contractual and engineering design requirements
- Assist with development of project specific quality procedures
- Assist with development of project specific inspection and test plans
- Perform and document inspections as assigned
- Perform and document surveillances of subcontractor work as assigned
- Perform planned surveillance of subcontractor inspections and review of subcontractor documentation
- Participate in Inspection and Testing planning and execution.
- Generate nonconformance reports as required.
- Required to assist other disciplines as needed.
- Follow the HSE requirements applicable to work scope
- Minimum of 5-10 years of electricalexperience in the installation, inspection and testing of electrical systems
- Must be able to physically perform job duties, including walking, climbing stairs/ladders, see and hear within legal limits
- Good Computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Multi-craft knowledge desired.
- NACE Level III Certified