You will be responsible for Byton E/E functional requirement and feature definition, covering end-to-end vehicle and digital platform features.
- Develop functional vehicle & backend / cloud requirements for the Byton E/E group
- Understand the high-level system level requirements provided to the team and be comfortable decomposing them into concrete and measureable system, subsystem, and component level requirements
- Ensure detailed requirements traceability, according to ISO26262 functional safety processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within Byton Engineering, Marketing and Program Management
- Ensure consideration and translation of region / country specifc regulatory requirements to ensure compliance within the E/E systems and sub-systems
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and ensure alignment with the requirements management and feature maturity process
- Ensure E/E req