$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
IST Management Services is seeking an experienced e-Discovery sales executive with a proven track record in developing e-Discovery sales. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the e-Discovery industry and a book of business between two and three million annually.
Base plus Commission (IST has the highest paid base & commission in the industry).
Potential Stock Ownership.
1. Develops new business and expands existing business by establishing and maintaining contacts in law firms and corporate in-house legal departments.
2. Must have the ability to make compelling presentations to decision makers at all levels of the organization.
3. Maintain a healthy pipeline of sales opportunities and achieve revenue goals on a monthly and yearly basis.
4. Proven track record of business development and the ability to maintain existing accounts.
5. Participates in industry networking events to expand business relationships.
6. Accountable for responding to client requests and maintains client relationships.
Minimum Job Requirements
Education: Four-year college degree or equivalent.
Experience: Five to ten years combined experience in e-discovery sales.
1. Knowledge of litigation discovery best practices involving consulting, processing, review and production.
2. Proven track record of success in e-Discovery sales.
3. Adept at building business relationships that foster and result in new and repeat business.
4. Persuasive communication and presentation skills.
5. Strong understanding of the Relativity platform. Familiar with other platforms including: IConnect, Concordance, Clearwell, IPRO eCapture, or NUIX.
6. Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Outlook, MS Project and Sharepoint.
Valid Through: 2019-10-28