At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a E-Commerce Senior Developer to join our team in Dallas, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
- Analyze business requirements and functional specifications into technical architecture.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Customer to define the e-commerce requirements and integrataion requirements to back end systems.
- Define the architecture and recommend solution approach.
- Establish technical designs and estimates for integrations.
- Develop/Configure OOTB features, customizations and integration adapters.
- Resolve technical problems related to InsiteCommerce and related integration.
- Participate as part of a global development team to ensure successful implementation on time.
- 8+ years experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in application development and systems implementation using Microsoft .NET
- 5+ years experience of Architecting eCommerce web applications
- 2+ years experience in Insite implementation
- Expert knowledge of InsiteCommerce, perferably version 4.2 and above
- Strong ASP.NET (3.5+), specifically C# / MVC
- Strong background on Insite 3.6, 3.7, 4.1 and 4.2 versions
- Extensive knowledge and excellent implementation skills including expertise in SQL programming, Web technologies (ASP, HTML, Ajax, jQuery, JSON)
- Experience with IIS administration skills
- Database experience with Triggers, Stored Procedures, DTS within SQL Server 2008
- Strong experience deploying eCommerce applications
- Knowledge of the Internet Infrastructure and security
- Experience and excellent knowledge of SOAP/WSDL/XML in concepts, frameworks, and standards
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Req ID: 5159