This position reports to our Sr. Director, Integrated Marketing & Customer Engagement and works closely with the senior Marketing team to develop digital marketing strategies.
Potbelly looks for creative, innovative and results oriented individuals who thrive in a fast paced environment. Our marketing professionals need to demonstrate strong analytical skills and an ability to flex to changing needs. Our marketers are team players, comfortable with ambiguity and passionate about delivering results. Strong communication skills, both written and oral, are paramount for the position. The position will require cross-functional interaction and will give exposure toall aspects of a growing business.
Online Management (E-Commerce)
- Grow and manage the online ordering business on both mobile app and website. Identify optimizations of website and mobile app to increase sales. Conduct design A/B testing and track effectiveness at driving results. Continuously work to optimize online customer experience.
- Oversee paid search program, display advertising campaigns and SEO strategy to drive online ordering sales. Manage asset production for SEO/SEM, retargeting and display ads.
- Manage content and promotional calendars for our online business.
- Implement digital campaigns that increase ROI, grow retail sales and increase brand awareness.
- Plan and coordinate all website and mobile app content updates in linewith overall product marketing calendar.
- Conduct Daily, weekly and monthly reporting -- analyze and provide reporting on sales by category, market, site usage and marketing campaign performance. Drive ROI measurement across website and mobile app; establish baseline metrics and work towards quarterly goals to achieve incremental performance and results. Manage analytics solutions including Google Analytics and other tools.
- Serves as first and primary point of contact with 3rd party web development agency and 3rd party mobile app development agency. Works with all third parties and internal IT Director or ensure that all system integrations remain up and running and are accurate.
- Partner with 3rd party resources to identify innovative ways to drive online sales.
- Stay abreast of emerging eCommerce marketing opportunities and innovative ideas.
- Assist the online marketing budget and prioritize key deliverables.