We're looking for an intrinsically motivated and talented individual who wants to grow and learn in their career. Our preferred location for this role is in beautiful Boise, Idaho (relocation assistance available). Come see why Boise is constantly toping quality of life charts, rated the #1 best place to live by livability.com in 2019.
Builds plans and targets for a complex ecommerce business. Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Facilitates cross-functional planning processes and transforms into actionable plans for over 70 product lines split between digital marketing channels. Analyze, vet, and prioritize IT investments for a direct ecommerce business.
- Leads complex data and business analyses to develop business plans, and identifies recommendations and insights.
- Works independently to construct highly complex statistical and financial models to forecast business performance; coaches others on model development.
- Establishes the metrics required to measure business performance, and develops the process for identifying and addressing performance gaps.
- Manages complex, time- sensitive market research projects and prepares synthesized intelligence reports with clear implications.
- Leads cross-functional teams across the entire span of business planning activities.
- Contributes to priority projects by adding creative insights and developing recommendations.
- Partners with business leaders to develop business plans and proactively identify new opportunities.
- Develops go-forward business plan recommendations based on potential risks and returns.
- Identifies cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions.
Education and Experience Required
Typically 6-10 years work experience in ecommerce, strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area. Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent experience. Successful track record of driving strategic multi-functional projects and programs through execution.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to leverage new analytical techniques to develop creative approaches to business analysis.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of how to analyze business problems using Excel, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very strong project management skills, including leading large, cross-functional initiatives.
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Developed leadership skills, including team-building, conflict resolution, and management.
- Ability to identify emerging trends from market and industry data.
- Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in new analytics tools and software.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics is preferred.
- Manages quantitative and qualitative business models and analyses to support multiple, large projects.
- Contributes to proactive business planning activities and priority projects.
- Decision-making implications extend to multiple functions and/or businesses, and impact the business directly.
- Designs and directs various approaches to address broad planning needs within a business function.
- Recognized as an expert for developing and managing follow- through of complex, comprehensive business plans.