This role will manage the implementation of e-merchandising initiatives for the brand. The E-Merchandiser Manager interacts with the Marketing, Web, Merchandising, and IT functions to manage the web contact plan and coordinate web creative production in order to improve the customer experience and maximize conversion.
An excellent understanding of web business concepts, practices and procedures is required. Entrepreneurship, leadership, and creative thinking are necessary.
- Lead team to ensure proper site products and content
- Work with merchandising teams to define and optimize the web merchandising operations calendar.
- Develop online business strategies, merchandising messages, and seasonal assortments that incorporate the Brand's objectives.
- Understand and optimize conversion paths with the goal of increasing the “add to basket” rate.
- Plan email and web marketing/product contact plans, collaborate with merchants and marketing to determine promotional strategies
- Conduct analysis of different product/marketing campaigns and share results with ecommerce director and brand manager.
- Organize e-Merchandise planning and comp review meetings to clearly adapt the web strategy to the brand positioning and how to translate to optimized website performance.
- Develop and manage reports to track web results and trends.
- Work on competitor benchmarking
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s a plus
- 3-5 years e-merchandising experience and thorough understanding of online retailing
- Strong trend awareness, branding knowledge and interest in fashion industry
- Strong analytic skills and computer skills
- Knowledge of web design and usability
- Demonstrated presentation, verbal and written skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities
- Strong teamwork skills, ability to listen, contribute as a positive and solution oriented team player
- Ability to think creatively