HP's e-commerce direct-to-consumer business is growing. The E-commerce Marketplace Manager position is a key component of continuing this growth. This role is responsible for supporting and driving the e-commerce division by growing HP's presence on major third-party marketplaces.
- Execute the e-commerce strategy for third-party marketplaces with an understanding of all the necessary supporting functions and roles of e-commerce, such as customer acquisition, order fulfillment & logistics, product development and merchandising.
- Work closely with leaders across the organization to integrate sales optimization strategies with other corporate initiatives to grow the business.
- Utilize analytics to dive deep into data and develop insights & recommendations for e-commerce leadership to enhance marketing programs, content development and overall sales growth tactics.
- Types of data analysis include reviewing overall sales figures, product sales mix, marketing campaign performance and reports from multiple platforms to identify trends and opportunities for enhancing both customer experience and sales.
- Support the product team in identifying new marketplace feature enhancements (front-end and back-end) to prioritize on the product roadmap.
- Participate in account relationships and negotiations with marketplace partners.
- Maintaining and improving the content of listings to increase product ranking and increase marketplace organic search performance.
- Monitor all channels for opportunities to optimize the overall customer experience, including managing customer feedback and reviews to maintain a high customer rating of the brand.
Overall, if you're an analytical person who thrives on data to provide insights for decision-making, enjoy working with cross-functional teams, and are passionate about e-commerce, this role is for you.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or relevant business experience
- 3+ years' experience in consumer-facing online business
- Understanding of marketing, customer experience optimization and content management
- Take a data-driven approach to proactively analyze data, find insights, make decisions and execute goals
- Detail oriented and a natural problem solver
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
Nice to Have
- Account management experience
- Demonstrated customer centric mindset
- Proficient using web-based Tableau dashboards
Job ID 3026906