- Ownership of perfect store on-line.
- Define the local e-retail content requirements and ensures optimal content is deployed to sales on-time,
across a portfolio of 20 brands with various initiatives and launches every month.
- Define local perfect store online standards and deploy across e-commerce sales teams.
- Track toolboxes and communicate on needs and requirements
- Track on-line sales fundamentals (`CARS`) with systemic action plan and f/u with sales to close gaps.
- Develop portfolio activations to drive portfolio gifting, ratings & review, content execution (eg Bazaarvoice, Webcollage…)
- Acts as a center of expertise towards eRetailers and Sales team to help shape tailored eBusiness plans depending on retailer challenges
- Serve as the primary liaison between the local brand teams and the local e-commerce sales teams.
- Guarantee the respect off all Fashion Houses guidelines.
- 4 yeardegree; advanced degree a plus
- 4-5 years prior e-commerce or digital marketing experience with proven track record of growth results.
- Affinity with Beauty and Luxury. Prior beauty categoryexperience is a plus, but not a pre-requisite.
Special skills required:
- Open and accessible leadership style, with the ability to consistently achieve positive results
- Comprehensive knowledge of e-commercelandscape and KPI`s, digital marketing, e-retail- and brand strategies
- Comprehensive digital marketing skills, with specific expertise on driving traffic to e-retail and sales conversion
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to draw actionable conclusions from a wide variety of data points / KPI`s
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to listen to understand, and to translate the company/brand strategy to e-retailers and enroll our e-commerce sales managers in support of strategies
- Negotiating skills with the ability to influence up one level across Coty and the e-commerce sales organization
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, complex matrix and changing environment
- Ability to coach team members and delegate responsibilities
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Affinity with Beauty and Luxury
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills - Ability to prioritize & juggle multiple projects at once
CAREER DEVELOPMENT (Potential advancement/cross training roles from this Position)
- Team Leader role for leading e-retailer
- Local e-Commerce leader role
- Digital Marketing Director (local or global)