E-Commerce Digital Producer (Digital Products)
The E-CommerceDigital Producer will lead the scheduling and management of marketing and content; the tracking and communication of marketing and product pipeline deliverables; and drive issue resolution and communication for the Tesla online shop functionality.
Based in Fremont, this is a new position and offers the opportunity for an experienced and talented Producer to join an exciting and rapidly growing area of Tesla.
- Coordinate project activities with various business stakeholders including; Marketing, Merchandising, Creative, Web Development, QA and third party suppliers.
- Own the product catalog photography and attribution pipeline. Understand the flow calendar of new products to the site and maintain the milestones required to ensure the products can launch as soon as they are stocked. Drive completion of the tasks.
- Develop and own the marketing plan for launching new, and updating existing, content; including site updates, seasonal refreshes, emails promotional banners, landing pages and special projects
- Manage and oversee the end to end workflow as it relates to digital projects including development of marketing briefs, digitalasset management and execution of online campaigns
- Optimize, publish and maintain assets
- Manage overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated to the product and account leads
- Support the E-commerce web team in prioritization and implementation of new and enhanced website functionality
- Minimum of 5years e-commerce, marketing operations or digitalexperience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience with content management systems, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) preferred
- Project Management methodologies and tools such as Jira
- Knowledge of the development process of an E-commerce site
- Ability to work well independently and to collaborate effectively with other teams
- Strong individual problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate online
- Attention to detail is critical
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics preferred
- Experience working directly with creative team members and development engineers