The E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the E-Commerce platform and E-Commerce team. They will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising. They will also be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies, and for hiring and training the rest of the E-Commerce division.
We arelooking for a talented Web Developer that is not only comfortable with code but also digital marketing best practices. The individual be the go-to person for web related activities and should be comfortable with identifying a problem, creating the project plan for the solution and managing the project. Projects can range from simple, where the individual will work independently writing their own code to create a solution, to complex where the individual is comfortable being the project manager for a 3rd-party/agency to accomplish the project. While the focus will be on growing our current ecommerce channel, a portion of your time will be spent working with co-workers and customers to help them learn and understand the tools available. These activities may range from running webinars, to in person meetings. In addition, the individual will be responsible for executing product content management initiative; including identifying and creating a centralized PIM system where all content will be managed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a world-class shopping experience on our ecommerce site;
- Work closely with the external development team to resolve site issues, launch new features or site sections, and do platform updates to improve the customer experience;
- Develop and implement strategies to drive sales and profitability (growth in conversion rates, average order value, and lines per order);
- Manage site content including homepage, categorylanding pages, resources, etc.;
- Coordinate with other departments and teams on new product launches;
- Advocate for the needs of our customers and serve as the go-to person for insight on site traffic and product performance;
- Define overall metrics and KPI's for the e-commerce site and report performance via dashboards;
- Perform QA/maintenance of our site to ensure all offers, landing pages, product titles and copy are accurate;
- Develop and execute search, e-mail, and other advertising campaigns in support of our e-commerce business, in partnership with other team members;
- Suggest ideas for content creation that will excite our target market;
- Keep pace with e-commerce best practices and industry trends; and
- Foster and maintain relationships with key internal and vendor partners.
CRM Project Lead
- Collaborate with sales management in determining requirements for CRM system
- Create process workflows for how CRM should operate and how data should flow between systems
- Lead the search for an alternative CRM and provide a comparative analysis of each option
- Lead the CRM integration effort
- Serve as the point person for all CRM related questions (key contact for outside sales)
- Ongoing: Work with management and our sales team to help integrate and optimize our CRM system
Blast Email Marketing
- Design blast emails and manage blast email campaigns
- Coordinate Blast Email "calls-to-action" with E-Commerce website (focusing on converting customers to placing orders online or via traditional methods)
- Manage Customer Email List and help build list with inside and outside sales team sole discretion addressed in this area include, but are not limited to, the following: Conduct, Separation from Employment, Restrictions, Disability and Arbitration.
- Review of our blast email process
- Discuss email marketing "best practices"
- Help build and manage customer Email database
- Continue development of consistent blast email campaigns
- Report on successes of Blast Email Campaigns