E Commerce Commercial Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
f you have 5-7years of experience calling on Amazon (mandatory) and other e-tailers. This is a great role. The eCommerce Key Accounts Manager is responsible for managing sales and profitability within the eCommerce delivery saleschannel. Customers within this channel include Amazon, Wayfair, Jet, etc., as well as eCommerce divisions of brick and mortar retail customers where they operate separately. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge and understanding of consumer and commercial products distribution, sales management, revenue and product forecasting, managing national accounts, and managing/motivating independent sales representatives. Significant, in-depth knowledge of online sales and marketing strategy and tactics, and a history of success selling to key national eCommerce accounts is mandatory.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
• Drive revenue and profit growth within eCommerce delivery saleschannel.
• Serve as the key point of contact, both internally and externally, for Amazon, Wayfair, Jet.com and otherinternet based customers.
• Create and execute overall eCommerce sales strategy.
• Develop customer specific eCommerce strategic sales plans to achieve revenue and profit targets.
• Increase revenue by opening new customers and expanding business with current customers.
• Identify growth opportunities and track sales performance through use of data analytics.
• Analyze and track competitive activity within channel and proactively develop plans and programs to leverage of opportunities.
• Collaborate with marketing to develop the plan and optimize the tools needed to achieve successful sell-in and sell-thru within the eCommerce delivery channel.
• Collaborate with otherinternal functional departments, e.g., finance, supply chain and distribution, to become more efficient and reduce cost.
• Develop product forecasts and collaborate with supply chain within S&OP forecasting process.
• Manage expense budgets and other expenditures, while meeting/exceeding sales targets.
• Manage, facilitate and strengthen current and new customer relationships.
• Drive innovation and continued improvement in developing programs that are received as best in class by eCommerce customers.
Key Qualifications/Skills Required
• Comprehensive sales and marketingexperience in eCommerce Key Accounts sales and channel management.
• Expertise in selling, marketing and launching new consumer and commercial products within eCommerce retailchannels.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Relationship building skills internally and externally, with focus on key customer management.
• Ability to educate and train customers on technology and key products.
• Entrepreneurial and creative mindset.
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
• Ability to easily interface with all levels of management.
• Excellent planning, organization and prioritization skills
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills