Position: E-Commerce Channel Manager
Report to: National Director of Sales
Location: Southern, NJ / Philadelphia region
Relocation: Assistance available
It's an exciting and dynamic time for our client and a terrific time to join a growing company and a successful and experienced leadership team. The E-Commerce Channel Manager is a key member of the Sales and Marketing team and will develop and execute successful nationwide e-commerce sales strategies to support ambitious growth targets with a well-established leading provider.
Are you ready to take the next adventure in your career?
Our client is poised to achieve new heights of success with you.
As a key member of the Sales Team, the primary role of the E-Commerce Channel Manager will be to develop E-Commerce business through our targeted E-Commerce partners. The selected candidate will be tasked with increasing the demand of products with all .com sites including Wayfair, Amazon, Build, Home Depot and Lowes. In managing the .com market, the E-Commerce Channel Manager will develop and implement strategic and tactical plans centering on sales growth along with a multitude of communication initiatives that help drive brand awareness, launch new products, and support the E-Commerce business.
Occasional overnight travel to customer locations is expected, as well as occasional domestic and international airline travel.
The E-Commerce Channel Manager will be challenged with understanding and embracing the vision and passion of the company, along with working in a highly-collaborative and entrepreneurial environment. The incumbent must seamlessly work with the sales team and marketing team as the in-house E-Commerce authority to produce measurable, high-quality results.
The E-Commerce Channel Manager will report directly to the Director of Sales in Southern NJ, (suburban Philadelphia).
- Create and lead strategies (including MAP policies and enforcement) and road maps that drive product and programs for key E-Commerce customers
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical plans that drive transformative revenue growth in all product categories
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, both with our distributors and E-Commerce customers
- Provide leadership on projects that impact E-Commerce channel operations with an emphasis on process, logistics, and customer support
- Develop secondary prospects in order to increase revenue
- Understand and support established sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to customers
- Apply knowledge of company products and services to provide quality customer service
- Function as a representative of the company, acting in a professional manner as a liaison between the end user, customer and internal departments
Position Competencies & Knowledge
- 4+ years of experience in sales, marketing and/or product development, with an emphasis within the E-Commerce Channel
- Keen, analytical mind and strong planning skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to translate data into clear action plans to be executed by other members of the organization
- Proven written and verbal communications skills, effective time management and problem solving skill expertise
- Ability to drive action through the activity of others in order to achieve desired results
- Solid project management skills
- Able to achieve results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent strategic relationship builder?must have the ability to build and leverage relationships within E-Commerce channels in order to expand the company's presence and drive sales
- Proven multi-tasking skills?ability to prioritize projects, strategize, and balance a wide and varying customer base
- Technology and computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Adaptable personality; able to relate to all types of people at different levels both internally and externally
- Able to thrive in a culture of high expectations paired with a supportive team environment
- Strategic thinker who can plan for long term success; tactical driver adroit in accomplishing established goals
- Dynamic, energetic individual able to work autonomously
- Team-focused individual who strives to solve problems, create opportunities and execute winning strategies in concert with the team
- Passionate and customer-driven
- Solid work ethic fueled by a desire for personal and professional growth
- Bachelor's degreerequired?Marketing or Business Administration concentration preferred