We are looking for E-commerce Business Systems Analyst for our client in Chicago, IL
Job Title: E-commerce Business Systems Analyst
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Experienced BA who has experience in eCommerce environment
- Worked on teams supporting enterprise eCommerce environments (Hybris, ATG, Magento, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Jira
- It would be nice if they've had experience on teams integrating enterprise design systems as well (ie. large-scale public facing website designs).
- Provide oversight, as well as serve as the functional design lead during planning, development, testing, and implementation of complex eCommerce systems integration projects.
- Act as the technical design lead, working with development lead/solution architect to marry architectureblueprints to user stories and user acceptance criteria.
- Help product owners build out business requirements in a way that agile development teams can easily consume.
- Translate concepts into use cases and systems interactions diagrams as necessary.
- Develop an extensive understanding of the business unit's function and effectively communicate technical issues and solutions in non-technical terms to the business stakeholders, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Play a consultative role to business partners by validating their IT requests and continuously seeking to propose creative solutions and innovative technology ideas to meet business goals.
Requirements For Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field preferred.
- 6+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience (preferably in the eCommerce space) and education.
- Understanding of a variety of architecture standards and ability to apply them in their design work.
- Strong understanding of integration points of assigned business systems/processes and platform architecture.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Phenomenal communcator who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness.
- Technical writing skills.
- Ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Minimal travelrequired (training/conferences).