About the job
The Brand Manager is an integral member of the ecommerce team who manages the day to day operations, marketing, strategy, execution, analysis, growth and development for a designated product line and/or e-commerce store focused on wholesale (B2B) as well as online retail (B2C). The Brand Manager is forward thinking, goal orientated, passionate about building brands and skilled at driving a healthy ecommerce ecosystem. Brand Manager will facilitate collaboration with the designated brand and internal marketing teams to formulate and execute large-scale ecommerce plans as well as day-to-day maintenance to ultimately achieve and exceed goals. Standard shift is 40 hours per week, which includes in office and off-hours by remote – candidate must be flexible to participate in evening and/or morning calls with overseas counterparts in various time zones. Other duties as assigned by the Vice President and/or Marketing Director.
- Ideate, develop and execute daily/weekly/monthly promotions to ensure maximum brand impact – measured through analysis and reporting of performance data to synthesize daily, weekly, monthly sales performance aimed at achieving company KPIs maximizing revenue.
- Define and drive key brand strategies across multiple marketing channels while optimizing promotional programs and marketing that caters to retail resellers and direct to consumers to achieve established performance goals.
- Conduct ongoing research of new or competing products and continuously optimize user experiences to ensure best practices for customers to discover and purchase products through the management of SEO, Email, Social, and other campaigns on a variety of platforms while working with cross-functional teams.
- Grow and nurture the customer database, engage idle customers, develop programs to capture market share and grow the brand’s business in multiple channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, e-commerce, public relations, advertising or a related field with/or 3-5 years of relevant marketing/ecommerce required.
- Skilled in MS Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Google Analytics, ecommerce platforms, Email marketing platforms, affiliate platforms, content management, and a variety of Social Media functions. Working knowledge of Adobe suite preferred.
- Experience with Magento, Jira, Post Affiliate Pro, Shopify and/or other related platforms preferred.
- Capable of sitting or standing for extended periods of time as needed for computer analytic work required as well as ability to lift and carry up to 30lbs of multimedia equipment or other materials as needed.
- Organized, punctual, detail oriented, keen eye for design, proficient writer, creative, working knowledge of HTML & CSS, and understanding of retail processes.
- General awareness knowledge of the ISO9001 Quality Management System requirements, company Quality Policy and your contributions to the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Responsible for being knowledgeable of and acting in strict accordance with the requirements of all relevant laws, regulations, and Company policies, including, among other areas, Food and Drug Administration regulations.