This role supports the establishment and sustainment of DLA LANs as the agency progresses toward an enterprise approach to network communications. The E-Business Manager will guide action plans and priorities of electronic commerce, marketing, and communications to support the customer agency. The selected candidate will develop and facilitate organizational models and structure changes needed to meet the evolving electronic business strategies. The candidate will also establish and implement enterprise-wide business systems. Work will be conducted in Alexandria, VA with potential for travel to CONUS and OCONUS DLA locations.
The selected candidate must demonstrate:
- Ability to work independently to provide commercially proven network communications strategies to the network development team.
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Current knowledge of best E-Business communication and business process strategies.
- Familiarity with network infrastructure.
- Expert use of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc).
Experience Requirement: Five years relevant experience.
Clearance Requirement: SECRET, IT-II eligible
Certification Requirement: This position requires a relevant certification from a nationally recognized technical authority.