Job Title: Dynatrace Administrator - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Frisco, TX
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Set up, configuration, administration, management, and troubleshooting of Dynatrace application.
- Responsible for the health of the APM monitoring environment for Dynatrace globally.
- Responsible for Administration, Maintenance and Support of large Dynatrace Appmon & UEM production and test environments.
- Responsible for implementation and upgrade of the Dynatrace application and its JAVA agents across the environment.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual health checks and reporting for the Dynatrace application.
- Ensure requests completed within agreed operating level agreements (OLA).
- Communication with multiple tiers of departments /application owners, developers, technology infrastructuresupport / local and global.
- Coordinate with Application groups for their Load testing and performance metrics analysis before sprint release.
- Should know about Business Continuity plan and should have knowledge of failover/HA for vendor specific tools.
- Should have exposure in integration methods - Web services, APIs
- Experience in Code Profilers, Java Debuggers, Thread Dump and Memory Dump Analysis
- Should have good communication and customer interaction skills.
- Global exposure in large environments.
- Must be open for 24x7 operations
- Very good Troubleshooting & Analytical skills.
- A Bachelordegree in a related field
- 4-7 Years' hands-on experience in administering Dynatrace 6.3 and above (Appmon, UEM) & other APM solutions such as CA Wily.
- Dynatrace 6.3 and above Administration, Installation, Configuration of dashboards, Alerts, and Metric grouping experience.
- Should have knowledge on Application server, MQ queue manager, queues and channel concepts and other middleware technologies.
- Experience on any middleware monitoring solution is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding on Applications Technologies and Frameworks - Java, .NET, PHP, client-servers apps, etc.
- Good knowledge on APM - Real End User Experience, Code Level Diagnostics, DB Diagnostics, Synthetic Monitoring.
- AIX and Linux OS administration with UNIX shell scriptingexperience.
- Perl/Python scriptingexperience will be an added advantage.
- The basic ideal of ticketing tool like raising/resolving an incident ticket and change request.
- The ability to work through problems in a methodical approach while under pressure and have a proven track record for delivering clean, efficient and reusable code
- Ability to formalize reports, charts, action plans and presentations as needed.
- Confident & positive can-do attitude
- Display a flexible attitude to work
- Articulate (both in writing & orally)
- Ability to adapt to new methods and processes quickly.