Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant
We are looking for Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant ?for our client in Chicago, IL
Job Title: Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Translate Business Needs to Technology Solutions to meet Customer Needs.
- Expert in using Microsoft Dynamics Platform, Preferably Dynamics 365 Service to develop Custom Applications by leveraging the Application Development Capabilities provided by the Platform
- Exposure / Experience in integrating Dynamics with Azure Data and Integration components and with 3rd Party applications
- Display business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
- Supervises the work of team members and supports development team.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- 5 -7 years of MS Dynamics Experience
- Experience in architecting large-scale full-life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics, including ownership of the technical solution.
- Experience building Microsoft Dynamics Solutions, and serving as a Technical Architect on MS Dynamics-based solutions.
- Experience providing advice and direction regarding Microsoft Dynamics capabilities and functions to customer organizations.
- Strong experience in end-to-end project delivery cycle from identifying resources, leading a team and managing customer expectations.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Exposure to Heavy Equipment / Automotive Service Industries will be an added Advantage
- Previous professional services or consulting experience
- Participate in the design and architecture sessions with the clients, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the project
- Strong in leveraging the Dynamics Platform’s Application Development Capabilities to deliver related customizations, portals, and reports to model the client’s organizational process
- Strong Understanding of the Dynamic Platform Capabilities E.g. Workflow Management, Knowledge Management, Case Management, Version Management, Integration
- Exposure to Azure Services for API Management, Sql Server Services etc.
- Create quick Mock up’s and Prototypes during the Planning phased to help in Freezing the Requirements and Design
- Advising customers on leveraging Out of Box Capabilities and best practices for Customizations on the CRM Platform, development or integration processes
- Building the CRM forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around the customer needs for an interface
- Creating specifications for a Global Development team distributed across Geo’s executing the development and facilitating the completion, testing and deployment of development projects
- Creating data migration and integration mappings and experience in Integration and Data Migration through SSIS and other 3rd Party Tools like Kingsway soft, Scribe etc.
- Guiding projects along through daily communications with the customer or project manager
- Maintaining a list of trusted resources for researching technical issues
- Regularly communicating with the customer on the status of the issue resolution
- Estimating the completion of task and gaining customer approval
- Participating in informal or formal design and architecting sessions with fellow consultants
- Support the application post go-live during system setting and fix applications issues not necessarily related to code