This is primarily responsible for both the technical aspects and infrastructure of Dynamics CRM, supporting multiple projects and being the technical lead for the systems design and build. In addition, this position is responsible for reviewing product technical requirements, re-engineering the products infrastructure to improve efficiency, and performing many of the technical tasks required for a successful Dynamics CRM implementation.
Essential Job Function/Responsibilities
1. Responsible for all technical aspects of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application systems with regards to development, deployment, infrastructure, enhancements, and support.
2. Work with product strategy and development teams to develop Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems to support the initiatives of the business.
3. Direct and oversee development according to industry best practices.
4. Oversee aspects of project life cycle, from analysis through operations.
5. Participate in project scoping, planning, estimating, resource allocation, and budgeting.
6. Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources.
7. Develop technical design specifications for Dynamics CRM enhancements and integrations to other business applications.
8. Responsible for the Technical Requirements Document and Technical Design Document.
9. Work with product leads to ensure design and configurations adhere to approved requirements and product scope.
10. Oversee onboarding of new clients into Microsoft Dynamics CRM infrastructure.
11. Maintain Dynamics CRM user account infrastructure and coordinate security of Dynamics CRM installation with Information Security Team.
12. Oversee backup and maintenance Dynamics CRM database systems and coordinate backup process with the rest of IT.
13. Other tasks and projects as assigned.
Focuses on results in a professional, ethical, and responsible manner when dealing with customers, vendors, team members, and others.
Accepts being accountable and responsible in work practices and expectations. Delivers what is promised.
Fosters a collaborative, team-oriented attitude. Communicates effectively with others with clarity and transparency.
Uses innovative critical and creative thinking to evaluate and solve work and customer issues.
Seeks assistance in solving work problems through collaboration and information seeking.
Strong data gathering and analysis skills, including ability to interpret and take actions on ambiguous/complex areas and business related data.
Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Excellent problem solving skills.
Strong prioritization and organization skills, will ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects.
Positive, customer-friendly attitude.
Ability to successfully work in a team environment.
Atlassian Tools, TFS, CRM, and SharePoint.
Understanding of server systems: Active Directory, SSIS, SQL Reporting Service, and SharePointdesired.
Bachelor’s degree plus 8years of experience in an IT-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum 7years of Dynamics CRM experience. Consulting and customization experiencepreferred.
Minimum 3 full lifecycle implementations of Dynamics CRM.
Significant experience with Microsoft Windows based domain integrations required.
Significant experience with server administration of Dynamics CRM platforms required.
MS Dynamics Training and/or Certifications desired.
Standard office equipment
Most tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate.
Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 8 hours per day. Walking and standing are occasionally required. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day-to-day and task-to-task.
Requires dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
Ability to spend extended lengths of time viewing a computer screen.
Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Must be able to deal with a variety of emotions and frustration in making business decisions. Emotional stability and personal maturity are important attributes in this position.
Must be able to analyze complex information with many variables to choose the most effective course of action for the organization at any given point.
Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict, and make effective decisions under pressure.
Must handle novel and diverse work problems on a daily basis.
Must be able to communicate providing verbal feedback in a professional manner.
Ability to identify and resolve critical issues and assess their impact on others and the organization.
Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
Requires working in office setting.
Irregular hours as needed.
Dress code is business casual with formal business attire as situations dictate.