Dynamics AX Lead Business Analyst
5 - 7 years experience • Manufacturing / Electronics
NO C 2 C or Relocation allowance available.
The Sr. Business Analyst position will be involved in business analysis, software development activities, interacting with stakeholders, following SDLC processes, highlighting issues / risks on timely basis and continuously improving development processes. These activities support our Value Added Processing Operations and Steel Service Centers with a focus on Order to Cash and Procure to Pay business activities.
The position requires demonstration of strong technical skills, strong business process knowledge, learning and organization agility, good customer service aptitude, and excellent written and verbal communication skills to work directly with customers within the business, as well as external customers for custom requirements.
The individual will document change requirements and technical specifications, execute unit and/or peer unit testing, support integration testing, and provide post production releasesupport.
The person must demonstrate expertise and capability to work on applications that have interfaces with other applications / systems, possess skills to work independently and own and deliver complex projects. Must have ability to deal with ambiguity, work independently, demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, create innovative solution and quickly adapt to changing situations.
- 5years?experience conducting business analysis and implementation support of integrated ERP Business systems. Two implementation cycles of Dynamics AX system, (including AX 2012) with strong comprehension of standard business processes in an ERP environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Demonstrated ability to solve critical problems in a timely manner within a complex business system environment
- Demonstrated facilitation skills with ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated experience with system integration and interface development
- Experienceworking within the constructs of a structured SDLC to support a SOX controlled environment
- Demonstrated ability to independently develop process and database structures (PFDs & ERDs) in a complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities