Dynamics AX D365 Technical Solution Architect
Global Consulting Company
Green Card holders or US Citizens ONLY
**Do not apply unless you are a Green Card holder or a US Citizen**
Location: ANY US LOCATION IS FINE
• 10+ years of Dynamics 365/AX Consulting experience
• Minimum 3-5 full lifecycle implementations of Dynamics365/ AX in a Consulting role
• Dynamics 365/AX7 experience preferred, minimum AX 2012 R3 experience required
• Experience in tools such as ISV solutions, LCS, TFS, VSTS, CRM, SharePoint preferred
• Working experience and knowledge of Microsoft Sure Step implementation methodology as well as in LCS
• Experience with .NET Framework and C# development, including SSRS reporting, Web services, stand-alone applications, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
An experienced professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement.
As a Dynamics AX / D365 Technical Solutions Architect, you will have extensive knowledge of both the technical aspects and infrastructure of Dynamics AX / D365 and will support multiple projects being the Technical Lead for the systems design and build. You will be part of one or multiple teams and will be responsible for all technical aspects of Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 system with regards to development, deployment, infrastructure, enhancements, and support. You will be responsible for reviewing client technical infrastructure, re-engineering the client’s technical infrastructure to improve efficiency, and performing many of the technical tasks required for a successful Dynamics AX / D365 implementation.
• Provide solution, processes and application expertise and knowledge from requirements/design through to implementation
• Direct and oversee development according to industry best practices
• Oversee aspects of project life cycle, from Analysis through Operations
• Participates in project scoping, planning, estimating, resource allocation, and budgeting.
• Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources.
• Develop technical design specifications for Dynamics 365 enhancements and integrations to other business applications
• Responsible for the Technical Requirements Document and Technical Design Document, including the interview sessions with the customer
• Works with the Leads/Consultants to ensure design and configurations adhere to approved requirements and project scope
• Strong data gathering and analysis skills, including ability to interpret and take actions on ambiguous/complex areas and business related data
• Demonstrated ability to identify implementation issues, determine root cause by collecting data from various sources, and determine solutions that account for business needs as well as drive implementations to success