enVista is a global software, consulting, managed services, and automation firm that optimizes supply chain and commerce for thousands of omnichannel retailers, distributors, and manufacturers. enVista is the only solutions provider in the market that optimizes and unifies both supply chains and omnichannel commerce end-to-end, from online shopping carts to warehousing and delivery.
We help the world's leading brands improve efficiencies, cost-savings, customer service, and sustainability across their enterprises. enVista's agile, cloud-native Enspire Commerce Platform provides a single enterprise view of customer, inventory, orders, items and payments.
The Technical Architect will design software solutions to meet the needs of our clients as they implement Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. Solutions may utilize multiple technologies/languages but will be centered around X++ and the Azure stack. This person will also be responsible for leading a development sub-team.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with associates and clients to gather requirements and identify gaps
- Design, estimate and document solutions to identified gaps and requirements
- Continually work to stay current with the ever changing D365 Technology updates
- Manage development activities as a technical lead:
- Manage the software development life cycle
- Manage performance against budget
- Manage the development sub team:
- Task assignment
- Delivery management
- Quality assurance
- Mentor associates
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field
- 7+ years of progressive hands-on experience in X++ development
- Must have experience in Dynamics AX 2012
- Must have experience in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- 1+ years of development management as a technical lead or similar role
- Azure DevOps experience is required
- Experience in the Azure stack is preferable
- Strong overall knowledge of both the functional and technical aspects of solution
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Excellent problem solving along with written and verbal communication skills
- Specifically, the ability to write technical documentation
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a hybrid development/consulting environment
- Ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set and task priorities
- Experience in the Power Platform is a bonus
- Microsoft Certified in related technologies is a bonus
- Minimal travel around 10-15% will be required
- This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in continental U.S. #LI-Remote
Benefits of Joining enVista:
- We offer comprehensive benefits like competitive compensation including bonuses, medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as life insurance and 401k plans with company matching
- Flexible work, with a continued plan to allow work from home and hybrid options for our technologists and consultants
- Career development through enVista University, an internal program partnered with Cornell University
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion through internal affinity groups for community support, and training and enrichment opportunities
Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related field.
Bachelors or better in Engineering or related field.