- tract, Duties / Responsibilities: Dynamic Documentation, PowerNote
- Member of the business intelligence team responsible for building Cerner reports from the business objects database
- Develop and maintain skill in supporting the following electronic medical record (EMR) Cerner product applications: Dynamic Documentation, PowerNote
- Promotes a positive position when supporting the use of the EMR, assisting the clinicians to effectively utilize the system's functionality and understand its benefits.
- Assist the clinicians with data retrieval from the various applications
- Provides one on one instruction for clinicians regarding the use of various Cerner applications.
- Supports all clinical staff in the utilization of hospital-provided applications via telephone in the call center, remote viewing of clinician's accounts or on the clinical units.
- Troubleshoots and assists users with routine system issues. Acts as a facilitator between end user and clinical liaisons and the training team. Collects and reports issues that are identified.
- Communicates and distributes job aids for hospital provided applications related to the EMR.
- Confers with management and clinical liaisons to develop new approaches or alternatives to ensure that user assistance is being provided effectively and efficiently.
- Maintains records, logs and reports of assistance and training provided.
- Support upgrade needs for applications used by the clinicians.
- Refers support to the clinical liaisons for follow-up when unable to assist end user with an issue.
- Assists/supports clinicians in maintaining the quality of the medical record.
- Responds to emergent situations during clinical application downtimes and acts as a resource for medical, clinical and interdisciplinary staff
- Has access to patient records and handles such information in accordance with all HIPPA Privacy Regulations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being assigned to this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of individuals in the job.
- Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission ofPremier Health Values.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations, the Premier Health Organizational Integrity Program, including the Standards of Conduct, Code of Ethics, as well as other policies and procedures in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
Supports and conducts one's self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
Job Type: Contract, FTE, full benefits, 401K