Dye Shop Manager
Apparel & Footwear
We have been engaged to locate a Dye House Manager for a well established and respected textile manufacturer. The individual will manage daily operations of a Dye House near Chattanooga TN. The Dye Shop Manager will need significant experience with dying knits, polyesters, synthetics or naturals. The company is seeking someone with strong people skills. Relocation assistance is available.
This is a significant opportunity for the right leader to join the team. The Dye House Manager for this role will need a proven track record of delivering results in a high-performance manufacturing environment and have no aversion to rolling up their sleeves. In this role you will partner with the VP of Ops to align their manufacturing functions with the organization's strategic initiatives. As this is a new facility, with a lot of capacity, this is a challenging role that requires someone who is excited about devoting their experience and drive across all aspects in a visible and engaged way. If you are looking to make a big impact and have experience in textile or textile related processes, please submit your resume and you will be contacted with next steps.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with dying knits or polyesters.
- Training and education in chemistry.
- Experience working with strong quality standards.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handling multiple challenges & priorities.
- Prior leadership experience with strong people skills are a must.
- Chemistry degree a big plus.