Greetings from Procyon Techno-structure .
Procyon Techno-structure has been consistently recognized and appreciated by renowned billion – dollar clients for being their trusted staffing partners for more than a decade.
If interested, please check out the job description here below and share your updated resume.
For further queries please call or share a good time to connect.
Position :DW Solution Architect
Location :South San Francisco
Position start - Immediate
· Creates a robust, sustainable architecture of a Safety Assessment Data Warehouse and Visualization solution within the context of a larger portfolio architecture that supports business requirements and provides for expansion, given budgetary constraints
· Oversees design, implementation, and testing of this solution to meet business requirements
· Oversees the development of ETL scripts, queries and dashboards, schedules, work processes, and maintenance procedures
· Creates documentation that supports Project Management Methodology (PMM) milestones
· Applies complex procedures and defined standards to meet business, customer and technical requirements and leads others in resolution of complex problems
· Architecture and strategy documentation
· Capacity planning analysis
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in computer sciences, software engineering or equivalent
· 8-12+ years of professional IT experience that includes 6-8+ years in Data Warehousing and 3-4+ years in Visualization
· Experience implementing and supporting data warehouse and business intelligence solutions
· Experienceworking with SQL, PL/SQL, Informatica Power Center (ETL), OLAP and performance tuning of database
· Outstanding conceptual and analytical skills
· Ability to balance theory and practical reality
· Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize tasks.
· Communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences, both verbally and written
· Ability to present complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
· Knowledge of business domain: Development Sciences in pharmaceutical industry