?We are looking for DW & Reporting Analyst for our client in New York City, NY
Job Title: DW & Reporting Analyst
Job Location: New York City, NY
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- 10 years of work experience including managing the full implementation lifecycle for delivery of systems solutions (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
- 5+ years of experience in Data warehouse and Reporting/Visualization tool administration (such as Tableau).
- Expert understanding & knowledge of Database & Data warehouse concepts.
- Ability and interest to work with a variety of data integration technologies (ETL and SQL) to solve problems, and must have a background that demonstrates this ability.
- Hands on experience with the Relational Database design and SQL language
Job Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Gather requirements, design, build, test and deploy ETL and visualization reports
- Provide hands-on production support. Identify and research problem trends and work withinternal or external subject matter experts to correct and proactively prevent further problems by recommending and/or implementing bug-fixes, application enhancements, customer training, business process changes or other measures.
- aborate with end users, project stakeholders and support partners to identify data warehouse / reporting / visualization needs and goals