DW / BI Administrator
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for DW/BI Administrator for our client in Chattanooga TN
Job Title: DW/BI Administrator
Job Location: Chattanooga TN
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience with security management for the applications
- Experience with application backup and restore
- Experience with reading through application logs to work through problems finding root causes and
- Experience with integration of alternative authentication providers such as Active Directory.
- Installation, Upgrade, maintenance and support of application components.
- Respond to and resolve tickets on technical issues related to these BI tools within defined SLAs.
- Co-ordinate with Vendor Support team for any unresolved issues and tool specific issues or hot
- Responsible for Monitoring, reporting, and controlling server usage.
- Creation and maintenance of system documentation related to these technologies
- Deep level troubleshooting includes RCA.
- Identifying problems in advance and looking for continuous service improvements .
- Participate in problem management and come up with trend analysis on recurring incidents
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned deliverables.
- Experience in managing and mentoring others in the team
- Partner with the DBA, Systems, Networking, and Middleware teams, Data Architecture, Business
- Intelligence team to facilitate issue resolution
- Knowledge of ITIL practices
- Provide on-callsupport
- The BI/DW Administrator would be responsible for administering and managing two or more of the following technologies platform from Offshore
- Cognos , Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica PowerExchange, Informatica DVO, Qlikview, Qlik Sense, Corticon Business Rules, IBM InfoSphere Information Server, InfoSphere Optim, IBM SPSS, IBM Atlas, IBM StoredIQ, Webtrends,
- Additionally, he/she will be responsible for patching, Security, Release upgrades, LDAP, Restarts,
- Performance, Configuration and Promotion management for respective tool/technology .
- Must have 4+ years of Experience in at least two of the above stated BI/DW
- Good to have knowledge about rest of the technologies