DTCI Network Engineer
Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Join CSRA and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges.
Everyday CSRA makes a difference in how the government serves our country and our citizens. We are inspired by the important missions of our customers and we believe that by working together we can deliver exceptional solutions and services to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation!
Currently, the DTCI is seeking a Network Engineer in O'Fallon, IL. The selected candidate must be able to obtain government security clearance, per contract requirements (Clearance Level: Secret).
So what is required of a Network Engineer on a day to day basis?
- Designs and plans network systems.
- Provides specifications and detailed schematics for networkarchitecture.
- Provides specific, detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- Conducts testing of network systems.
- Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, switchers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc.
- Evaluates and reports on new networktechnologies to enhance capabilities of the network.
- BS or equivalent + 2 yrs related experience, or MS + 0 yrs experience
- Must have a Secret Clearance
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.