Have you worked on Digital Signal Processing (DSP) applications, design or implementation of DSP architectures?
As a business unit within Intel, we will continue to apply Moore’s Law to drive the future of field-programmable gate array (FPGA) technology. The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) has been delivering industry-leading custom logic solutions to customers since inventing the world's first reprogrammable logic device in 1984. In order to take advantage of the many opportunities that we see in the future for FPGA’s, PSG is looking for an outstanding DSP expert to join our team.
As a DSP Technology Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting customers with the design and implementation of their product requirements, utilizing our FPGAs. You will position product/solutions, and visit customer sites as needed. You will act as the technical consultant toour key customers as they go from architectural evaluation through completion of their designs. By understanding customer system requirements, and guiding in the use of our products, you willenable them to bring competitive products to market in a timeframe that improves their success. We value technical excellence, customer focus, integrity, and teamwork.
Your specific role will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Contribute, and execute, to territory, account, and opportunity plans as part of Intel’s PSG Sales Team
- Engage with our customers’ high-level system architects, and key decision makers, tounderstand their system applications, influence their design choices, provide creative solutions to their problems, and ensure architecture with, and around, PSG’s products
- Align with the key influencers, both at Intel, and the customers’ technical staff, to coordinate design support and technical training
- Demonstrate partnership, and work effectively in informal, and formal, teams with individuals from varied communities and cultures
- Use your strong presentation, and communication skills to present the capabilities of Intel’s product portfolio, and perform demonstrations of feasibility studies, and proofs of concept, in customer meetings and seminars
- Align Intel’s roadmap with our customers’ long-term requirements by being an internaladvocate for their product and support needs
- 5+ years of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) experience (such as DSP applications, design/implementation of DSP architectures, etc.)
- This position requires travel
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM related field (science, technology, engineering, mathematics)
Preferred (Additional) Qualifications
The following skills/experience are all advantages
- Experience with Matlab, Simulink, and other DSP centric design flows & tools
- Experience with high-level synthesis tools (HLS) and OpenCL
- Experience in Communications/Radar/EW applications
- Experience in Machine Learning and Deep Learning applications
- Experience in technical sales, applications, technical marketing, technical product marketing
- FPGA design experience
- Experience with FPGA development tools (examples include Quartus, Vivado, etc.)
- BSEE or related electrical/electronic degree
Job ID: JR0084191