PCTEL - Operations is seeking a DSP Engineer to design, develop and maintain DSP/Communication algorithms and real-time software/hardware controls. Candidate will perform the above on the radio platform with embedded DSP processor using C/C++ in the Real Time Operating System environment.
Selected candidate will perform the following:
- Simulates and models DSP algorithms for wireless communications.
- Designs, develops and troubleshoots real time embedded DSP software for radio/communications applications.
- Resolves practically wide variety of problems by evaluating, selecting and adapting DSP engineering techniques, methods, algorithms, procedures and criteria based on general direction.
- Verifies and maintains the implementation and work to establish specification of the product performance.
- Collaborates within and outside of the DSP Group
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.