DSP Engineer Columbia, MD
- Design, debug, and test signal processing algorithms running on a variety of platforms supporting intelligence, defense, and other government missions
- Work with a product development team to develop prototypes, concepts, identify creative solutions to customer requirements and assess feasibility of these solutions.
- Conceive, analyze, design, implement, test, deploy, and maintain software-based solutions for modern communications systems. Implementation includes algorithm development, hardware control, system optimization and deployment strategies.
- Active Secret security clearance is required.
- Active Top Secret clearance is preferred.
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI with polygraph is also required
This very successful client is an engineering and securitytechnology applications firm focused on providing state-of-the-art products and services to military, law enforcement, and government customers throughout the world.
Candidates must document US citizenship and active security clearance at Secret level or above.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) background with strong understanding of communication systems design and theory
- Demonstrated experience with signal and data processing, algorithm and software development skills, knowledge of MATLAB, C/C++, Java or FPGA programming.
- DSP Engineer will have an intimate understanding of signal processing and the implementation of algorithms efficiently in digital hardware, primarily DSP, CISC, and RISC processors
- Experience in the design, debugging, and testing signal processing algorithms running on a variety of platforms
- An active security clearance is desirable but not required
SouthTek Resources is a full service tactical headhunting firm specializing in the unique staffing needs of the Technology , Defense and Aerospace , Security , Manufacturing , and Private Equity markets.
on our company and our opportunities, visit us at:
All your information will be kept confidential per EEO guidelines.
- Due to the nature of work performed within our client’s facilities, U.S. citizenship and a Security Clearance is required.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. No Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
It is the policy of SouthTek Resources LLC that all employees and applicants for employment shall be provided equal consideration without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran, pregnancy, parenthood, status or marital status.