The Engineering Manager sets priorities for the team, gets results across boundaries, ensures an inclusive work environment, develops employees, and manages performance.
The Engineering Manager is responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Planning and providing resources for and directs activities in engineering function to meet schedules, standards, and cost.
- Cultivating and reinforcing appropriate group values, norms and behaviors.
- Identifying and analyzing problems, plans, tasks, and solutions.
- Providing guidance on employee development, performance, and productivity issues.
- Planning and scheduling daily tasks, using judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Adaptable, curious and creative in problem-solving and planning for the future.
- Listening, written and verbal communication.
- Tolerance of ambiguity.
- Commitment to task.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor of Science degree in a science or engineering field with 7+ years of process engineering experience in wafer fabrication. Similarly candidate may possess an M.S. degree with 5+ years experience or PH.D with 3+ years experience.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Technical experience with dry etch processing and equipment.
- Experience collaborating with vendor field service engineering support and manufacturing/engineering technicians on toolsets.
- Technical proficiency within Semiconductor Processing engineering.
- Experience with data analysis skills.
Job ID: JR0090875