?Job Title: Drupal Technical Lead - Remote / Telecommute - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: New York City, NY
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The ideal candidate should have experience in leading the development of CMS solutions in Drupal 7, 8 with responsibility for overall delivery of software components.
- The candidate should be a strong in Drupal and PHP, service integration and frontend technologies and capable of handling the team of developers to ensure delivery of high quality code in a timely manner.
- Manage and Coordinates with team of developers
- Develop and implement custom modules in Drupal 8 based on requirements
- Assess community solutions and determining where custom solutions are required.
- Participate in daily meetings and regular planning and review sessions
- Interact with remote teams to ensure timely delivery of applications
- Supporting QA during testing, and oversight during implementation into production.
- Conducting design & code reviews
- Participate in code reviews and work with the Drupal team to ensure high quality designs, implementation and standards
- Assist in release/deployment planning and execution activities
- 10+ years' experience in web application development with minimum 5+ years' experience in Drupal application development
- Experience with Drupal architecture, best practices, and coding standards
- Experience with object-oriented design and data modelling
- Experience with third-party applications/tools and integration
- Experience with performance optimization of Drupal application
- Experience of DevOps, Dockers, Virtualization
- Experience with source/version control systems like GIT/ SVN
- Familiarity with user experience design principles and processes
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management and analytical/problem solving abilities