We are looking for Drupal Lead / Architect ( Managerial Exp ) for our client in New York, NY
Job Title: Drupal Lead / Architect ( Managerial Exp )
Job Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The ideal candidate will have 7+ years experience building large-scale web sites and applications and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to develop high-quality code, have excellent communication skills, solve complex problems, and provide a voice in product design and direction.
- Overall, the successful candidate understands what impact technology can have in developing successful businesses online.
- Develop and implement custom modules in PHP/Drupal according to requirements
- Participate in daily meetings and regular planning and review sessions
- Interact with cross-functional teams to ensure complete delivery of web applications
- Provide documentation as required and participate in code reviews, planning sessions and routine status stand-ups
- Provide accurate level of effort time estimates and provide recommendations for feature prioritization
- Assist in release/deployment planning and execution activities
Requirements / Qualifications:-
- 5+ years experience in web application development with minimum 2+ years experience in Drupal application development
- Advance experience with Drupal architecture, best practices, and coding standards
- Experience with Java or C/C++ is a plus
- Experience with object-oriented design and data modeling
- Familiarity with user experience design principles and processes
- Experience with third-party applications/tools and integration
- Knowledge of web application security considerations
- Working knowledge of Web servers (Apache, IIS)
- Experience with source/version control systems
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management and analytical/problem solving abilities
- Social media or user generated content experience highly desired.