Do you want to lead the design, development and delivery of innovative Drupal applications while working on team-based projects? Would you like to help fuel a thriving software engineering culture at the best consulting firm on the planet?
If so, come join Slalom’s Cross-Market Delivery team as a Drupal Engineer! Get in on the ground floor as we build our Drupal capability backed by our 4,500-person strong consulting team and exciting customer base.
The ideal candidate is passionate and dedicated to delivering high-quality solutions for customers, is invigorated by new challenges, seeks out new learning opportunities, leads from the front, challenges the status quo and builds other team members through technical and professional coaching.
- At least two years of professional experience with Drupal, preferably at least one year with Drupal 8
- Proficiency with either or both of the following skill-sets...
- Drupal back-end architecture: object-oriented PHP, Symfony framework and Drupal APIs, SQL, Composer
- Solid grasp of Drupal site-building, and configuration management concepts
- Proficiency with Git for source code management
- Loves to collaborate with technical and non-technical team members
- Works well within an Agile environment delivering deployable work every 2 weeks
- Personalization in Drupal, particularly integration with the Acquia Lift service
- Integration with Google Tag Manager and other analytics services
- eCommerce platforms, particularly Drupal Commerce or Magento
- Integration with marketing automation services
- Drupal-related DevOps tools, including cloud service providers, continuous integration/delivery and related automation tools
- Strong customer-facing consulting skills