Alltech is an award winning provider of IT services with nationwide project capabilities. Since 1994, Alltech’s focus on quality support to the Federal Government and Government Integrators has led it to become a leader in the Federal Services marketplace.
Alltech is seeking an Drupal Developer to join our team in Rockville, MD.
Front End Drupal developer who will produce best-in-class products and work in tandem with our creative, UX, and development teams. Excellent communication skills, the ability to work autonomously on challenging projects and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Strong grasp of semantic, HTML and CSS based design.
- 5 – 6years’ experience in working on Drupal projects with other members of a team.
- Familiarity with GIT, working in Linux and Eclipse
- 2years ‘experience with PHP language, including the versions from 5.4 and above that emphasize object-oriented techniques;
- Deep familiarity with Drupal’s 'hook' system for modifying contributed modules remotely -- from functions written in custom modules;
- Experience with Drupal's key contrib modules, i.e. CTools, Views, Rules, etc.
- Experience with SASS or LESS
- Experience to support themes, particularly in providing 'preprocess' functions and in providing rendered output (HTML) that has proper hooks for style (CSS)
- Background in 'site building' to be good at vetting, installing and configuring modules for 'sandbox' projects;
- Command line competence in Linux to be able to work with sandbox instances. This includes editing server files, navigating server folders, modifying permissions and other such actions
- Experience in adding, editing and deleting pages, users, user groups, blocks, and block areas on a pre-existing Drupal / Word Press installation based on provided directions, text, pictures and wireframes.
- Experience in testing and modifying Drupal themes and stylesheets to ensure consistent display in major browsers on Mac and PC platforms, including latest and 2 prior versions of IE, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
- Experience in creating, editing and integrating Views blocks and pages in a theme.
- Degree in Computer Science
- Strong communications with ability to articulate ideas with others in the team
- Experience in Public Sector
- Experience working in cloud environments.
- US Citizen
- Familiarity with most common contributed modules.
- Ability to navigate on the command line and use a version control system.
- Full Stack knowledge