Job Title: Drupal Developer - Remote / Telecommute - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: New York City, NY
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The ideal candidate should have in depth experience in Drupal 7, 8 development, Drupal theming practices, including responsive design execution, managing/customizing contributed modules and development of custom modules, and Frontend technologies.
- 4-5 years of experience in Drupal 7 & 8 Custom Module and Theme Development
- Knowledge of Drupal architecture and APIs
- Knowledge of Drupal development best practices
- Contributions to Drupal.org and Acquia Certification will be a plus
- Strong knowledge of PHP and MySql
- Experience of version control using SVN/GIT