- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future operational data analysis goals. Recommend moderntechnology stacks to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate towards their use.
- Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization, and design a technical architecture to meet those goals. Participate in configuring the architecture, and advise engineering teams on its efficient use.
- Lead a work stream or act as a team lead and manage non-complex components of the work plan/project.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope.
- Minimum 10 years of software engineering experience.
- Specific skills include:
- 2+ years of hands on Drupal/PHP experience with solid experience in Drupal 7 and 8 Themes and custom module development
- Experience building responsive sites in Drupal
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS
- Understand Drupal best practices around performance, scalability, maintainability and design
- Rest/Soap integration experience with Drupal based applications is required
- Experience with Drupal upgrade projects is preferred,
- Java is a strong plus, particularly on WebSphere Application Server
- Openshift experience is a strong plus
- At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- Solid leadership with very clear written and verbal communication with customer leadership and the implementation team
- Will be accountable for technical delivery of the team
- Able to work in a dynamic and fluid environment where projects and scope items surface with short notice
- Ability to help build a technical team capable of delivering complex and dynamic solutions
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be open to travel.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Certification in (Insert technologies).
- Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
Job ID 2018-4290