Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 201 days agoby Bhanu Pandey
Role: Drupal Architect
Location: Burbank CA
Duration: Permanent (Full Time)
· Perform as Drupal solutions architect providing guidance and collaboration with the internal and external teams.
· Perform functional and technical analysis, timeline analysis, and interface definition to translate customer requirements into software specifications and user stories.
· Key member of agile sprint team for sprint planning and backlog management of technical solution Implement the major aspects of the sprints per the defined functionality for the site with attention to detail and support through the testing and deployment.
· Provide expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and practices.
· A key team member who can think out of the box, has an eye towards UX, and collaborates with managers, engineers and other team members to achieve goals and objectives set for the project.
· Design and develop system design document for all aspects of the web site and migration for the content from existing system to Drupal.
· Facilitate planning for production implementation of solutions.
· Develop and maintain technical specifications and documentation.
· Utilize best practices for version control, documentation, and software interoperability.
· Work under general direction. Independently determine and develop systems architecture approaches to Drupal.
· Provide expertise with LAMP stack development and implement core and contributed modules and develop custom modules per design within Drupal framework to maintain the functionality of the existing site
· Resolve performance and development issues throughout all the sprints.